Please decorate my room (Part ll Planterier)

Kim In Hwa , Son Mun Ik

7artworks · 22min

The interior design that gives points with plants or pots in the house is called a planterior. In the second exhibition of "Please decorate my room" series, works that can be used as planteriers will be shown. Discover the comfortable and cozy atmosphere of the space with the exhibition.


Son Mun Ik Popular Artworks

Similar Categories